*SCAPEmedia INSIGHT:Adobe Photography Workshop with Triston Yeo
NOTE: All tickets sold are refundable (Please read the important notes below)
Photography is an incredible art, and means of capturing memories and documenting life. Some adopt it as a hobby, while others as a profession doing what they love. Join Triston Yeo, a commercial photographer, to learn tips and useful techniques of Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC - the essential tools for photographers. Triston will also cover the new features of Photoshop and Lightroom such as Boundary Warp for Panorama, Content-Aware Fill/Scale, Liquify Filter and Dehaze. This workshop will help you take your photography to an amazing new level of productivity, efficiency and fun with real world insider techniques that will make your life easier and free up your time, so that you can do what you really want with your photography.
About the Presenter
As a fine art photographer, Triston constantly works to see beyond the obvious, to include only the necessary. He has been accredited as a Fellow of the Master Photographer Association of UK, and acknowledged as one of Asian Geographic's Best Photographer of the Decade. Triston has worked on a wide range of projects for various MNCs, statutory boards and educational institutions such as Pontiac Land, Bank Julius Baer, Credit Suisse, Changi Airport, Maritime Port Authority of Singapore and Institute of Technical Education. He has also worked with various tourism organizations such as the Sri Lanka Tourism Bureau, Hungarian Embassy, Thailand Tourism Board and Laos Tourism Board, seeking to bring out the hidden beauty of these countries through his photographs.
IMPORTANT NOTES -- PLEASE READ
• A fully refundable fee of $5 will be charged for each ticket booking. Simply turn up for the event and register with us. Once confirmed, Peatix will refund your booking fee electronically thereafter.
• Seats are issued on a first-come, first-served basis (free seating arrangement).
• Seat reservations will close on 26 August 2016, 12 pm. Any cancellations MUST be done BEFORE the ticket cut-off date and time, otherwise your reservations will be locked-in. If you turn up for the event, the booking fee will be refunded, if not, it will be forfeited.
• The refund will be handled by the credit card company of the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The refund process will vary depending on the cut-off date of the credit card.
• Should the refund be done before the credit card cut-off date: The refund process will be handled in the current month so no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund will appear separately on the credit card statement.
• Should the refund process be done after the credit card cut-off date: The payment of the ticket order will be processed. Peatix will refund the amount in the next month through a negative invoice
Note: Peatix are unable to look up cut-off dates of credit cards. Peatix accepts VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
1. I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo) for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the event.
2. I will inform *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo) immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo) is able to contact me for all matters relating to the event.
3. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo) to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration and participation for the event.
4. I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
5. I acknowledge that *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo) own all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
6. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo) at the event site.
7. I agree to receive updates on future engagement events and programmes organized by *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo), to receive information on *SCAPE, Adobe System, NTUC Club (U Live) and NTUC Club (nEbo) benefits and promotions as well as to be informed about opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback via email, text messages, edm and/or post.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Arena @ *SCAPEmedia Hub, Level 5
Free Seating (Refundable) $5.00
On sale until Aug 26, 2016, 6:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 2 orchard link, level 5 Singapore
*SCAPE Co. Ltd2,543 Followers